Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Been a little AWOL

Okay. I know I have been lost in obscurity lately, but I really do have pictures to post about why I have not been blogging, so stay tuned for that. But, I was tagged to do this so I thought I would respond and let you all know I am alive, just super crazy busy :)

8 TV shows that I watch...
Lost (counting down to the season premiere)
Biggest Loser
Heroes -- haven't caught much of it this season, will have to buy the DVDs
Usually whatever my husband wants to watch

8 things that I did yesterday...
Went to Tai-Pan -- that place is dangerous
Went to Roberts Crafts -- almost as dangerous as Tai-Pan
Went to lunch with a few sisters and my dad
Drove
Drove
Drove
Drove
Spent the night in Kanab Utah


8 things on my wishlist... (just 8??)

I have too many wishes so I'll just say world peace and a puppy (not really Rick, I don't want any more puppies -- we have a deal.)

8 people I tag...
Anjalee, Kam and
whoever is out there and hasn't done it, knock yourself out :)

3 comments:

Claudine Cable said...

Nice to read but it raises more questions than it answers. Can't wait until your next post. Hope all is well.

Julie said...

Hi Ashlee. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear what you've been up to!

katie said...

please don't tell me that you were in utah and that i didn't get to meet up with you to see you???? it has been foooooorever!!!

next time k?!?