Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


This is my favorite time of year. This year we picked pumpkins in our own garden. We haven't been so lucky with pumpkins in the past, but this year we had nine grow! It was fabulous! Grandpa was here for two weeks and he and Brody worked so hard on this fun "haunted" gingerbread house.


Our Party was a success. By my count we had 97 people here and I'm sure I missed some. It was a blast. It was fun to see Brody help decorate and get ready. He kept saying "I'm so sited everyone's coming to Dad's party. **cough** I wonder how it all of the sudden became Dad's party!!! Brody was a little bugged at my costume. He chose the theme this year..... Transformers. He was disgusted at the fact that I was a pink robot. He said there is no such thing. I told him there sure was. Her name is "mama-tron" He didn't like it.






We ended the season with "trunk or treat" last night and then it all gets cleaned up tomorrow. It's all worth it to hear a little boy call me Awesome! Even if the party is Daddy's!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So happy to see a post!! Your Halloween Party always looks like so much fun. Brodie's getting so grown up!! Fun.