Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Love My Life

We have had so much fun over the last couple of months spending time with family. Life has been so busy, but I love my life. My dad came down from Utah for a few weeks around Halloween and it was so fun to have him here. Rick participated in his very first triathlon and I'm so proud of him. We had our annual Halloween party which is a tradition that I love. Alisha, Jeremy and the kids came down to help install the electricity into our garage and they were here for 10 days over the Thanksgiving Holiday. We rode on the "Polar Express" with them and it was so much fun. Brody had one wish to relay to Santa and that was his very own blue rope. Amber came up from Mesa and went with us. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house and it was fun to have Alisha, Amber and Andrea and their families. Rick always smokes a turkey and it was delicious. We got up early the next morning and hit all the Black Friday sales. It was fun to have everyone here. We missed Amie, Amanda and Anjalee, but we had a fun time. We jumped in the car the next week and headed to Disneyland for Rick's birthday and Brody was in heaven. He loves trains and cars and airplanes and, of course, Mickey, so Disneyland was truly his playground. We had a great time. Amie came and visited us for a few days from Japan and I love to have her around. I really miss not being able to be around her regularly. The holidays came and went so quickly. I always promise myself I will slow down and I never do. Maybe next year!! We had the hope of a new baby coming at the first of the year, but our birth mother chose to parent. We know we will be blessed to have another baby soon, we just have to be patient. Our lives are truly blessed and I hope that the holidays were wonderful for all of you as they were for our little family. Here is our life in pictures from the last few months.









2 comments:

Shawna said...

Love all the pictures. Great to catch up on you guys and to see what you have been doing.

Nicole said...

I missed you when I was in AZ! It would have been fun to see you, I hope the blue and gold banquet went well. It was fun to see all of your pictures, you look great! (You can tell I haven't been spying on people much lately.)