Thursday, July 10, 2008

Eight Years & Counting!!

What a great hubby I have. It has been eight wonderful years since Rick and I were married. I feel so blessed that I have such a great husband. It's amazing that it has already been eight years. I truly am blessed to be married to my best friend. He is the best "Boy Toy" a girl could ask for.
On their anniversary, Rick's dad gives his mom one rose for every year that they have been married. So, since we have been married, Rick has given me one rose for every year that we have been married. At first I was like, hmm, just one rose? Just two roses? Well, we have worked our way up to eight roses and I just love this arrangement. Rick is the best gift giver and he has such great taste in flowers. 143 BOY TOY!!

7 comments:

katie said...

u r so lucky and hold on to that one!

Unknown said...

Ashlee I just figured out how to use the blog layouts. thecutestblogontheblock.com. If you want to change yours let me know and I will help you now.

Anjalee

Anonymous said...

8 years. . . yikes we are getting old! I will for sure post about the good old town days, I live just behind the country store in Clarence aults old blue house so just kiddy corner (kind of) from your old house.So next time your in Cedar Fort you better stop by and say hi

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the comment. It's been funny to see how all of the people that we used to know in high school are doing. Your little boy is darling. Congrats on the anniversary!!

my little eye said...

ashlee--I was so happy to hear from you. Congrats on 8 years! I am excited to keep in touch through the blogging world.
TeNeale

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!! I like the new blog design!

Unknown said...

Awesome blossom. Eight years and counting is right you made it past the 7 year itch. LOL. You just wait until the big 13 that is were jake and I will be in December crazy right? Yeah, I know. I am so glad you found your main squeeze he looks like a keeper to me. CONgrAtS!! miss ya