Sunday, August 31, 2008

Double-Tagged

I've been tagged by Anjalee for this first one and Natalie for the second one, so here goes...



Rules: Respond to each question using one word and than tag 4 other people.

1. Where is your cell phone? Counter

2. Your significant other? Rick

3. Your hair? Pony

4. Your mother? Beautiful

5. Your father? Funny

6. Your favorite thing? BOYTOY

7. Your dream last night? Forgotten

8. Your favorite drink? Choc.milk

9. Your dream/goal? Strength

10. The room you’re in? Kitchen

11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

12. Your fear? Weakness

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 37

14. What you’re not? Busty ;)

15. Muffins? Blah

16. One of your wish list items? eliptical

17. Where you grew up? Cedar Fort

18. The last thing you did? Read

19. What are you wearing? T-shirt

20. Favorite gadget? Crop-a-dile

21. Your pets? Dogs

22. Your computer? Slow

23. Your mood? silly

24. Missing someone? Amber

25. Your car? hot

26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes

27. Favorite store? Scrapbook Den

28. Like someone? BOYTOY

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? hmmmm

_____________________________________
Second Tag.....

10 years ago
  • I was single.
  • Living like it was 1999 ;)
  • Going to serve a mission
  • Didn't serve a mission
  • Waiting for Rick to find me


5 years ago

  • Building our house
  • Building our house
  • Building our house
  • Building our house
  • Living with the in-laws


5 months ago

  • Planning the garden
  • Landscaping
  • Probably Cleaning


Five things to do today

  • It's late so go to bed
  • Sleep
  • Dream
  • Brush Teeth
  • Pray


Five Bad habits

  • Obsessive cleaning
  • Bad self-talk
  • Emotional blockage
  • Too much fiber ;)
  • Pulling out my gray hairs with the tweezers

5 Places I have lived

  • Chino Valley
  • Prescott
  • Flagstaff
  • Mesa
  • Cedar Fort

NOW if you read this blog you are all tagged!!!!!! That means all the blog STALKERS!!!!

4 comments:

Kam said...

Fun to read and yes I am your blog stalker! I will try to answer the questions soon! Hey, I need to find out the easy way to make pickles from you. Call me soon :-)

Staci said...

Okay, so I don't really know how this 'tagged' thing works, but I'll try...since I was stalking your blog :-)
But I had to look at Anjalee & Amanda's blogs... I can't believe how grown up they are! I remember them as your "little" sisters, now they're both married. How crazy!! They look great. I love the pic of your family with your dad!...You all look so good.

katie said...

love reading these types of tags :)

it's funny to think about the past, huh?!?

...but i will be honest...i probably won't do one because they can be so much work :(
i know...i suck!

Tiffany said...

I love tag! I am game. But I am only going to pick my favorite :)