Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family Time!!




It has been a little over a week now since we have returned from our little vacation in San Diego. The laundry is done, the sand is vacuummed out of every crevice and the sunburn is starting to peel on my arms. It was so much fun to spend time with BT's family. It was even more fun watching Brody bond with his cousins: Playing in the sand; jumping on beds; watching Thomas The Train a million times; squealing; and all those fun things that come with five two-year-olds running around. It was great.

I just have to give a little props to my in-laws. I was talking to my dad on the phone when we got back and I just had to tell him how great the trip was and how much I love my in-laws. I feel so blessed to be a part of this loving family. They really inspire me to be a better person and I truly am grateful to be a Mangum. Sometimes it is hard to be away from my dad and my sisters that live in Utah, but having such great family members so close helps a lot. Thank you all for a great week and for being such great examples.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It is great to have ya! I "borrowed" a couple of these pictures, I hope you don't mind. I love the one of the kids jumping on the bed and of course the one of everyone it the sand. It was a great trip and the best part was just being together!

Nic said...

Yay, yay! I'm so happy your giving the blog world a shot. It's such a great way to keep in touch... plus you guys take great pictures and somebody has got to see them:) I love you thoughts about being a Mangum. I often feel the same way and it really was a delight to spend the week together!

Nic said...

Excuse my grammatical error on "you're!" Typing too fast:)

Natalie said...

I love the pictures on your blog. It looks like your vacation was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

I am excited that you joined the blogging bandwagon! It will be really fun to keep in touch - especially now that we are moving to Timbucktu! I don't know if you had a link to my blog before but now ya do!! Things have been busy so we will have to catch up on May Madness once we get settled.

Shawna S said...

Yeah Ashlee. I'm sure like everything else you do, your blog will be great. I can't believe it took you this long. You already get more comments than I do. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of those incredible pictures Rick takes.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you were a blog stocker!! I am going to stock you now too. Hey your little man is getting so big how old is he now? Your vacation looks like it was tons of fun. I hope you are doing well, I havent seen you for days. If you come to Utah soon look me up and lets do lunch!! I will keep lookin you up and keep in touch through blogging! And yes isn't it wonderful to have such great in-laws?

Shawna said...

I saw your blog on Tiff's. As she will tell you I am a blog stocker. Big time. Love your blog, it will be fun to see what is going on in your life.Aunt Shawna